Dr. Broyles has a special interest in regenerative medicine and has been utilizing orthobiologics such as platelet rich plasma (PRP) and bone marrow aspirate concentrate (BMAC) in his practice since 2010. Read his publications and learn more about treatment options for osteoarthritis and meniscal tears.
- Tulane University, Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Cum Laude, 1992
- LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical Degree, Honors 1996
- Internship and Residency, John Peter Smith Hospital, Ft. Worth, Texas 1996-2001
- Fellowship in Total Joint Replacement, St. Louis, Missouri under Dr. Leo Whiteside, an internationally recognized expert in hip and knee replacement surgery, 2001-2002
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Arthroplasty
- Board Member, Arthritis Foundation of Louisiana
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Louisiana Orthopedic Association
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Complex hip and knee surgery, including primary and revision joint replacement surgery.
- Arthroscopic hip surgery, including surgery for hip impingement
- Biologic treatments for osteoarthritis and meniscus tears.
- Research in cartilage regeneration in the knee or hip using stem cells.
- Louisiana Life Top Doctors 2011-2018