Dr. Broyles has a special interest in cartilage regeneration, a procedure that utilizes your body’s own stem cells to regrow lost cartilage and has completed a clinical trial with 21 knee patients. Learn more about knee treatment.
- Tulane University, Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Cum Laude, 1992
- LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport, Medical Degree, Honors 1996
- Internship and Residency, John Peter Smith Hospital, Ft. Worth, Texas 1996-2001
- Fellowship in Total Joint Replacement, St. Louis, Missouri under Dr. Leo Whiteside, an internationally recognized expert in hip and knee replacement surgery, 2001-2002
- Editorial Board Member, Journal of Arthroplasty
- Board Member, Arthritis Foundation of Louisiana
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Louisiana Orthopedic Association
- American Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Complex hip and knee surgery, including primary and revision joint replacement surgery
- Arthroscopic hip surgery, including surgery for hip impingement
- Research in cartilage regeneration in the knee or hip using stem cells.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), a new non-surgical treatment for chronic tendinosis. Download a PRP brochure, or read a March, 2010 article in the Baton Rouge Heathcare Journal on PRP.
- Louisiana Life Top Doctors 2011-2018